SOLD - Westfield SEiW Zetec 1800
After 3 years of Westfield ownership it's time to part with it now that we have moved on to other things.
- 1991 SEiW chassis
- 11000 miles from new
- Post Office red with swept wings (protects you more from the flying crud)
- 1800 Zetec with 2L cams
- Weber DCOE 45 carbs
- 5 speed Type 9 box - new at build
- Yokohama A021R tyres - 185/60/14
- AEW alloys
- Chromed RAC rollbar
- Tonneau cover
- Full weather gear - although not used since rollbar fitted
- CBS repackable silencer - recorded 94db on the CVH.
- Megajolt programable electronic ignition
- Discs all round
- New battery in March
Originally built in 1991 as a 1.6CVH and recently upgraded to a Zetec 1800 with 2L cams. This is a wide bodied version on the Westfield so caters for those over 6'. It also has independant rear suspensions so gives a smoother ride on country roads.